Search This Blog and Web

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Why this blog ?

“It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it.” - Albert Einstein


There are two purposes of starting this one :
  • Spread Knowledge
  • Personal Diary

Spread Knowledge

Every day in day out, you Google about something that you need and hopefully find what you need. In thanks to them, I'm also sharing my experiences. I want to share what I know so that it may save someone's time. And, the other benefit of sharing is the more you tell the more you get to know.

Personal Diary

I started with PS from Jan 2013 (had some fun admiring it from July 2012), did learn many things, worked and then forgot! Since, I had to work on some other technologies as needed. But, PS lived in my heart. After some gap, I wanted to refresh. I did not have any notes. So, here I am preparing my notes. Maybe later they will prove beneficial to me.

Let's start sharing! 

Featured Post

Timeout problem in Backup-SQLDatabase cmdlet in SQLPS module

Power Shell is for managing all types of technologies be it SQL, EXchange, Lync, Office etc.( just name it ) These technologies usually cr...